Editor’s note: This is a guest post by Elizabeth Duffy.
Social media tactics can really grow your business. However, completing all of the social media aspects of your business can take a lot of time. There are many social media tasks that need to be completed. If your company gets a virtual assistant that can make things a lot easier. So what type of SMM tasks can you assign to your virtual social media manager?
Updating the profiles for your business on various social media platforms does take time but it is something that you can assign to your virtual social media assistant.
- Updating Information for your Company: If you want to reach your target audience, you need to make sure the information about your company gets updated often. If the phone number changes or your office hours, this should be updated immediately
- Making New Pages on Social Media: It is also important for your company to add new pages to your social media profiles. This can help to inform your target audience about your company.
- Updating Social Media Profiles: Ensure there are regular updates to your social media profiles. This can be the best way to keep at the top of Google rankings!
Another way to make sure that your company stays closer to the top of Google rankings is to always have fresh content.
- Researching New Content: If you want your company to have all the best and most important information, you need someone to research the content for you.
- Curating New Content: Writing up content can take a lot of time, especially when you need to create regular and consistent social media posts. A virtual social media assistant can be great for this task.
- Scheduling and Posting New Content: Knowing when the best times to post can take a special kind of knowledge of social media tactics. A virtual assistant can help with this.
- Editing Posts: In addition to creating fresh content, the posts need to be edited as well and it can save you time to outsource this task.
Engaging Your Audience
Not only will fresh content need to be created but you will want to stay in touch with your target audience as well.
- Monitoring Comments: When you have someone paying attention to the comments that are coming into your social media profiles, you can engage them much quicker.
- Responding to Comments: A virtual assistant can quickly respond to comments, so you don’t have to take time away from your company to do so.
- Finding More Followers: It is important to keep your company growing. Adding more followers to your social media profiles can boost your growth massively.
- Making Use of Social Media Contests: Want to bring in more customers? You can have a virtual assistant run social media contests for those who buy products.
- Running your Network: It is also important to know which businesses or followers to keep in touch with and you need someone to handle this – because it takes a lot of time.
If you can keep track of what is going on with your social media following that can help you to grow as a business as well.
- Creating the Metrics: Metrics are an important aspect of your company’s growth. Be sure these are measured carefully with the help of your assistant.
- Tracking Website Traffic: Your assistant can keep track of your website traffic and also help in bringing in more traffic.
- Analyzing Data: There is a lot of data to track and analyze when it comes to social media profiles and your website. Have your virtual assistant take care of this for you.
- Customers: You can also have your assistant track your incoming customers and even repeating customers as well.
Now you know what SMM tasks you can outsource to your social media virtual assistant! Get started growing your social media presence today!
About the author
Elizabeth Duffy is a content writer who works at http://vatohire.com/. Her life credo is “Better late than never”. She specializes in writing for newspapers and blogs. Her dream is to become a world-known author and blogger.