It’s always great to see others creating tools for PAYMILL and we’re really grateful for all the support. Today we’d like to introduce to you a WordPress plugin developed by Matthias Reuter.
PAYMILL for WordPress lets you easily set up PAYMILL on your website to let you start accepting credit payments right from your website. The plugin currently features the following capabilities:
- Payment Gateway for WooCommerce
- Payment Gateway for ShopPlugin
- Pay Button
Below Reuter provides a straightforward list of instructions to walk you through the installation process:
- Upload paymill-directory to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Register a free account on https://www.paymill.com/
- Insert TEST Api Keys for testing purposes in plugin settings
- If you are happy how the plugin works, enable your live account on https://www.paymill.com/ – this could take a couple of days.
- After your paymill account has been activated for LIVE mode, switch your account to live and replace your TEST API Keys with your LIVE API Keys in plugin settings.
After everything is all set up, you’re ready to accept payments from major credit card providers such as, American Express, Visa, Mastercard and Carte Bleue
Not on WordPress? Visit our Documentation Page and check out our other extensions and plugins!