Surely you also know the countless online tools which focus on the SEO optimization of websites and e-commerce shops.
As a rule, however, these do not address the requirements of payment service providers. But how do you get this essential knowledge transferred to your shop as a shop operator?
For you as a small shop operator a professional agency is too expensive and you still want to provide your customers with an appealing site? Then perhaps the solution is our online shop webcheck, which checks your site for various criteria based on our experience.
Why did we develop this service?
In our daily operations we view dozens of websites each day. Often the lack of quality of a website is one of the crucial points, which is why merchants do not get a contract with an acquirer and therefore we cannot offer payment methods such as credit cards. Unfortunately, the acquirers often do not give any direct feedback and leave the merchant alone without further information about the rejection.
We would like to change this circumstance, because a rejection without reason will neither help the dealer nor the acquirer.
The solution is our “Online-shop Webcheck”. Based on our many years of experience in the field of onboarding online merchants, we have developed a checklist that we process for the merchant. After the order has been placed, the merchant needs only to tells us the URL of his shop and our experts check his shop in more than 100 different points. After the check, we will send the completed checklist. This helps to optimize the shop and thus to optimize both the appearance to the end customer and the appearance to the acquirer. This will then increase both – the chances of being accepted by the acquirer and the conversion rate and thus directly increase your sales.
What will be checked and what are the advantages for your shop?
In this check, the PAYMILL experts check your shop for more than 100 different points and give you feedback on both positive and negative points, for example from the following areas
- general feedback about the shop
- information on randomly reviewed products
- checking general content pages
- examination of general terms and conditions from the point of view
- terms of delivery
- right of withdrawal
- data protection policy
- shopping cart
- and some more
The aim of the review is to provide you with a tool that will enable you to optimize your webshop. Our feedback will give you an idea of where you can make changes quickly in order to offer your end customers an optimized site and thus increase the conversion rate.
Having a professional shop in the onboarding process with various acceptance partners will also help you. The examination of your online presence has a considerable influence on the final approval with these partners.
For whom is this check worthwhile?
- If this is your first webshop or if you have no experience in this area, then you should accept this service.
- If you are unsure whether your website meets your requirements, this review is definitely recommended.
- The same applies if you just want to get an independent opinion and an agency is too expensive for your budget.
For whom is this rather check uninteresting?
- This check is not intended to provide you with legal protection or legal advice regarding your websites.
- For shops that are already managed by agencies, this check is unlikely to provide much added value.
- Do you already have your own marketing team? In this case, this team has certainly already optimized your pages in regards to the points in the webcheck.
Are you unsure? Then we are at your disposal with an initial assessment.
We trust in our quality. Of course you have a right of withdrawal of 14 days after the purchase if you are not satisfied with the check.
How can I order the online shop Webcheck?
Here a small calculation example for all those are not yet convinced:
Imagine you make with your shop per month a turnover of 20.000 EUR and you manage to increase the conversion rate by only 5%. This would have increased your monthly turnover by 1,000.00 EUR after just one month. You probably know your margin best and therefore know when the additional costs for the check will be amortised again.
So what are you waiting for? Order the online shop Webcheck now and optimize your online shop.