PAYMILL is a company made up of people who are professional, energetic and driven to helping our merchants become a global success. Since 2016 PAYMILL is part of the payment institution CYBERservices SA Group (Switzerland), European leader in online payments since 18 years. We believe innovation comes from real team work, building relationships and speaking your mind. Employees are encouraged to initiate and execute their own projects, which makes it a great environment to grow both personally and professionally.
Want to be an influential part of disrupting the world of online payments? Join our amazing PAYMILL Team and contribute to the company’s growth as
Customer Care Representative (m/f).
- You are the first contact point of incoming merchant contacts (calls, emails, social media) in 1st level support
- Answer questions regarding product, activation, country coverage, invoices, rejection, account change, etc.
- Understanding and solving the merchants questions and problems and escalating to next level
- Collect and document all relevant (merchant) information for 2nd level or other departments
- You have a relevant completed commercial training (e.g. Fachkraft für Dialogmarketing with Focus Support/Inbound) or a similar qualification
- First experience in Customer Care or Support like Call Center or Sales, also career changers are welcome (e.g. hotel)
- You handle sensitive situations with professionalism and customer-service focus
- Happy to work as part of a team and interest in Technic, Internet and E-Commerce
- You are fluent in German and English (spoken and written), further language skills are a plus due to our international customers
What you get
- Perfect mix between feel-good startup vibe and professionalism
- Room for your personal and professional development
- An international and cooperative team, whose bonds go beyond the job
- Flat hierarchies and short decision processes combined with an open and transparent culture
- A fancy central office close to the Munich Ostbahnhof
- Our own table football stadium with teammates and opponents of all levels
Want to work with awesome people and be a key driver of PAYMILL’s growth? Then we look forward to getting to know you! Please provide us your cover letter, CV, certificates and indicate your starting date and salary expectations at [email protected]